driving man 19:32 23 Jun 2007

One of this forums regular helpers goes by the name of Gongoozler which approx means
"one who stands on a bridge or lock edge watching the boating activities below"
A wonderful word but does anyone know its derivation?


  rezeeg 19:38 23 Jun 2007
  gudgulf 19:40 23 Jun 2007

Try this for starters click here

  gudgulf 19:42 23 Jun 2007

.....not quick enough.

A different link that states much the same click here

  driving man 19:47 23 Jun 2007

thanks all--- gives me something to work upon

  laurie53 20:40 23 Jun 2007

If it was trains he'd be called an anorak!


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone