going on holiday for the festive season...?

hijo 23:55 17 Dec 2006

i dont know about any of you lot but i just cant imagine going to a warm resort for xmas,my mate is going to africa for the whole period..?? surely it cant be the same, as ive always looked @ xmas as cold/snowy (when it gets here & if it does)family close by/having a drink with people you know ect...any other time of the year is fine but xmas....
H
Ps sorry if anyone is going on holiday if you are ENJOY IT...!!! :-)

De Marcus™ 00:33 18 Dec 2006

Off to Lanzarote on the 28th till the 5th, I'll think of you all whilst sipping my JD over ice by the poolside ;-)

hijo 00:37 18 Dec 2006

"De MArcus" enjoy it m8..!!! ill be thinking of u when iam going through abox of tissues blowing my nose & putting on a scarf & jacket just to goto the shop which is about 40 seconds away from my house..:-)
take it easy on those "JD's"
lol
H

rmcqua 14:08 19 Dec 2006

I would like to go back to where I used to live for 4 years - Boston, Massachusetts. Forecast of snow in the morning of Christmas day. I remember one year whilst we lived there and had a 37 inch snowfall just before Christmas - lovely!

Bingalau 16:10 19 Dec 2006

rmcqua. Make plans for next year and get off over there, have a really nice time here this year anyway. ..Bingalau..

Simsy 20:16 19 Dec 2006

with hijo on this! I realise and appreciate that some folk want the warm, but I just enjoy the cold miserable weather at Christmastime!

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?