Glastonbury line up revealed

peter99co 13:48 15 Apr 2010
  interzone55 13:55 15 Apr 2010

Damn shame I can't get that weekend off work, and the tickets are pretty much all sold out, because this looks like the best line-up for years.

Faithless are fantastic live and make a sound big enough to fill a very large field...

Bingalau 14:00 15 Apr 2010

Reading through that little lot I am pleased to say I shall keep well away from the area.

Seth Haniel 14:58 15 Apr 2010

in the opposite direction

;)

Bingalau 18:01 15 Apr 2010

Seth Haniel, I thought you were beginning to crack up then, until I read the latter part of the sentence...

the hick 18:11 15 Apr 2010

This line-up was far better! I have heard, its where Mr Eavis got the idea from.

click here

Covergirl 08:07 16 Apr 2010

. . . it's a shame each person only has one set of ears and can only be in one place at the any one time.
It'd be heartbreaking (to me) to shell out so much cash for the priviledge of missing more good acts than I could actually see.

I'll do as usual and miss the atmosphere (of the (probably) cold wet muddy field) and follow the BBC coverage from the comfort of home.

Seth Haniel 08:27 16 Apr 2010

click here
My claims to fame -
The Time Line -Many thanks to Graham Broughton who complied the list

click here
according to set scribe Graham Broughton

click here
2nd review

Quickbeam 08:56 16 Apr 2010

there's 3 headliners that are truly worthy of headline positions. I'd gladly slumout for the weekend for them.

Anyone got an unwanted ticket?

peter99co 12:32 16 Apr 2010

I'll do as usual and miss the atmosphere (of the (probably) cold wet muddy field) and follow the BBC coverage from the comfort of home.

I wonder what the viewing figures are?

I suppose if you watch in the garden with the speakers full on and get a few friends round it may be a bit nearer. Turn on the lawn sprinkler now and then.

Seth Haniel 12:20 17 Apr 2010

that the Hicks post had my connection from 40 years ago - when concerts where concerts :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?