Germany vs England!

Si_L 22:12 19 Nov 2008

Final score, 2-1 to the English!

click here

Good to see Terry make up for his earlier mistake, apart from that it was a solid performance, despite missing the likes of Ferdinand, Gerrard, Lamps, Rooney, Owen, Becks, and Walcott and Cole.

Not the best match, but a win against the Germans is always something to smile about!

MAJ 22:32 19 Nov 2008

snore, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Si_L 22:41 19 Nov 2008

Just a brilliant contribution there, well done.

MAJ 22:46 19 Nov 2008

it took a lot of thought, Si_L, but that was about as interesting as I could get about soccer.

cream. 03:35 20 Nov 2008

"despite missing the likes of Ferdinand, Gerrard, Lamps, Rooney, Owen, Becks, and Walcott and Cole."

I don't think the team missed any of them, they performed very well without them. It was a more entertaining match than the usuall england game.

tullie 07:00 20 Nov 2008

Unfortunately,the majority of those that played last night,wont play again,so whats the point?

Forum Editor 07:12 20 Nov 2008

Sometimes, if you have nothing to contribute it's better not to post at all.

Quickbeam 08:28 20 Nov 2008

"whats the point?"
It shows the regular prima donnas that they're not as indispensable as they like to think they are...

birdface 08:44 20 Nov 2008

Although not an England supporter I think all the players gave 100% apart from one silly mistake they played really well.I think maybe if the full team had played they may have struggled to win.A good result and well done.

MAJ 10:05 20 Nov 2008

If you weren't able to grasp my point, you could be correct, for those that did, it was a legitimate post.

The Brigadier 10:09 20 Nov 2008

Victory in Berlin.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

These hilarious robot GIFs will be sure to make you smile

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie