GB rugby this saturday...

hijo 11:00 16 Nov 2006

hi all if there is any rugby fans here you will know that this saturday Great Britain is playing against the Ausies,not sure if we will do any good like but one thing i can say is my cousin is over there playing for GB & hes one of the best players in the game,last week SKY interviewed him at the end & ive called him last night & asked him that if they interview him this weekend can he give me a mention..:-)
its a laugh aint it....good luck to them..

Jak_1 11:55 16 Nov 2006

I shall be watching 'God's own football team' on Saturday up here in Manchester at the CoMS.

G0lfer 12:13 16 Nov 2006

It seems to me that recently the performances of any England team (at any sport) has been absolutely dire !

Sic 13:04 16 Nov 2006

Its Great Britain, not England......carefull none of our celtic cousins hear you making that mistake!!

Cymro. 13:34 16 Nov 2006

Glad you put him (Golfer) right on that one Sic.

Production ed 13:53 16 Nov 2006

Give us a clue, who's your cousin? As one of few exiled Northerners at PCA towers, I don't get to talk about proper Rugby very often...

Cymro. 13:57 16 Nov 2006

If it is proper rugby you want to talk about there is only one place to go. Figure out my site name and it will give you a clue.

hijo 14:09 16 Nov 2006

hi "Production Ed"
heres my cousin....:-)

click here

click here

click here

hijo 14:09 16 Nov 2006

hi "Production Ed"
heres my cousin....:-)

click here

click here

click here

Kate B 14:12 16 Nov 2006

Good luck to your cousin and the team. I'm not much of a sports fan but how could we not wish anything but the best to a forum member's relative?

Production ed 14:22 16 Nov 2006

Being a Loiner <members from outside the M62 corridor may fall asleep now> who supports the Steam Pigs, I'm not supposed to like the Airlie Berds, but I went to uni in Hull and I've got more than a soft spot for them. Gutted after the grand final. My understanding is that your cousin is the hardest man in Rugby League. Quite a claim I know, but it comes from a reputable source.

Good luck to all of them I say!

Better get back to work as it's quite obvious when I'm on the forums...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?