The future of humanity?

Mr Mistoffelees 20:14 09 Apr 2014

An old story that has popped-up on the BBC News website, presenting an interesting and disturbing theory on the future of the human species.

sunnystaines 20:49 09 Apr 2014

going that way already look at chavs and non chavs.

chavs are fat live of junk food, have no interests other than drink,fags,maybe drugs and not bright enough to work or end up in dead end jobs, can only follow soap saga's and big brother type non programs that are easy to follow. more likley to end up in crime.

normal people eat healthier, are slimmer, have decent jobs and interests, and watch films, doc, follow world affairs,

Aitchbee 20:50 09 Apr 2014

Nah, I prefer to imagine that mankind will be able to 're-arrange the furniture' on Planet Earth by the total annihilation of every lifeform by nuclear wars [apart from the troglodytes], so's to enable everything to start again from scratch ... so to speak.

bumpkin 21:06 09 Apr 2014

Mr M. from your link "the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures."

If they have their teeth removed, their faces tatooed and piercings to every orifice then there is always room for them on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:23 10 Apr 2014

bumpkin, failing that, there's always jerry Springer.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:05 10 Apr 2014

Aitchbee, I'm not sure about removing all life but, complete annihilation of the entire human race would, I suppose, give the planet a good number of years to recover from what we have done to it, before another intelligent species can rise to dominance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?