Fun & Exercise

Bingalau 10:48 25 Nov 2006

Just spotted wee eddie's thread on "Curling" which started me wondering if there are any "Line Dancing" enthusiasts on board. If not then may I recommend it as a really good method of keeping fit. Exercise and fun at the same time. Plus a good way of meeting people. Like the FE if the facilities were about I would have a go at Curling too. ..Bingalau..

spuds 14:17 25 Nov 2006

I use to like Sumo wrestling as an observer and not as a contestant. When it became popular as a late evening television program, a number of clubs were formed, but it would appear as though the craze may have died a natural death.

About Boules or Petanque!.

Sapins 14:30 25 Nov 2006

Now you're talking, we could have home and away matches.

spuds 14:45 25 Nov 2006

Which sport?.

No seriously, we had a few 'good' Petanque team locally, but most of the competition seemed to have dried up. Perhaps resurrection time is bidding!.

Bingalau 14:46 25 Nov 2006

You can each buy one of those big blow up "Sumo Wrestling suits" from click here and start a league. Come to think of it I might try wearing one of those for my line dancing. ..Bingalau..

Sapins 19:52 25 Nov 2006

Sorry not to have made it clear, I meant Boules of course:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?