Free gift 8gb flash drive

BobRadburn 16:13 01 Sep 2008

I have still not received my free gift. delivery was promised within 18 days from 05/08/08. Emails to [email protected] helpline.co.uk cannot be delivered. Phone calls to subscriptions are not being answered after over 20 minitues of waiting. Have they gone to the wall.

WhiteTruckMan 17:10 01 Sep 2008

get what was on offer when I took out a magazine subscription, which is why I will not subscribe again as I was most unhappy with how I was treated.

WTM

BobRadburn 17:26 01 Sep 2008

I must admit I have now cancelled my subs by letter as I am unable to make any contact with them at all, by phone or email.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:48 01 Sep 2008

duplicated in the helproom click here

pj123 18:01 01 Sep 2008

I would have thought the best way out of this problem would be to email the Subcriptions Manager.

The email address is: [email protected]

I have been a subscriber to the DVD edition of PC Advisor for quite a while now and I have not had any problems.

Forum Editor 18:56 01 Sep 2008

and I responded. I told you that I had passed your complaint to Sarah Willing, our Subscriptions Manager, and I know that Sarah is on the case.

By way of explanation - and not excuse - we have recently changed the company that manages our subscription list. Sarah assumed responsibility for subscriptions just as this was happening, and she's been pretty busy resolving the inevitable glitches.

If anybody has a subscription problem that isn't resolved by all means email me at [email protected], and I'll gladly pass your complaint on to Sarah. Better still, email [email protected] and she'll do what she can to get some action as quickly as possible.

There's no chance that we've gone to the wall, by the way.

WhiteTruckMan 19:20 01 Sep 2008

"There's no chance that we've gone to the wall, by the way."

Why not? these things can come totally out of the blue, completely unexpectedly.

WTM

dermot-titus 23:27 01 Sep 2008

the last time I gave up my subscription I was pestered with phone calls with special offers and e-mails. In the end I relented and re-ordered via e-mail and credit card. The offer was very good.

I then received another phone call with an offer. I explained that I had re-ordered via e-mail. they tool the details.

I got charged twice via my card and recieved 2 mags per month for 6 months:-)

When I explained the mix up, and after 4 months I recieved just the 1 mag per month.

dermot-titus 23:28 01 Sep 2008

"I got charged twice via my card and recieved 2 mags per month for 4 months:-)"

The extra mag I gave it away to those who wanted to read it.

Forum Editor 23:30 01 Sep 2008

These things never, ever come totally unexpectedly.

WhiteTruckMan 09:23 02 Sep 2008

Oh yes, they most assuredly do. I can assume that its never happened to you, though.

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?