Free ebooks cowboy and war any idea where? Thanks

bof:) 15:12 28 Apr 2007

Hi all, my father-in-law has bought a USB pen and I've downloaded a few free ebooks from Guttenburgh onto it for him to transfer to his pc.

I'm looking for any free ebooks to do with the wildwest, earlier the better and war books about the Russian front.

Can any one help please thanks,

Mike

TOPCAT® 19:12 28 Apr 2007

You may find something useful here on both subjects.

click here

click here This download site , pdf or zip files, is very slow at the moment. TC.

bof:) 19:57 28 Apr 2007

Hi TC, the first link looks really good so I'll have a look at that one first.

With regards to our local library it had a 'refit' which has resulted in more PC internet access points(good) and much less shelf space therefore fewer books (bad).

I know my father-in-law could order books but due to some health problems, he does not get into town as much as he used to.

We have been getting cowboy/war books from our local charity shops but since my father-in-law now has a laptop, (but no internet connection) I said I'd try and get some ebooks for him. The plus being he can increase the font size when he reads.

Thankyou very much for your help.

Mike

bof:) 19:59 28 Apr 2007

Hi fourm member, thankyou also for your help, I'll look through the site tonight.

Mike

Totally-braindead 00:42 29 Apr 2007

Theres a mix here but I don't know if theres any cowboy or war books, worth a look anyway click here

bof:) 20:54 30 Apr 2007

Hi Totally-braindead, thankyou for the link. I've downloaded some titles and I'm very sure my father-in-law will be very happy with them.

Thanks again,

Mike

ps I'm off to have a look at some of them myself :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?