He's probably think it's crap just like I do

Totally-braindead 21:00 10 Feb 2007

Now that was really bad.

big bloke66 21:05 10 Feb 2007

Well that wasted 96 seconds of my life.

surfmonkey #:@}© 21:13 10 Feb 2007

well worth the effort well put together someone spent alot of time omn it
Well that wasted 96 seconds of my life.
every one has an opion i thought it wasn`t bad kept me entertained for the duration.
I surpose you lot will tend to find it different to what i say as useral

IClaudio 21:31 10 Feb 2007

That is really cute... What does Frank Sinatra have to do with it?

surfmonkey #:@}©
"I surpose you lot will tend to find it different to what i say as useral" What does this have to do with English?

BRYNIT 21:39 10 Feb 2007

Although the singing was a lot to be desired I was more intrigued in how many people were actually controlling the puppets and how many hours it would have taken to just get the movement right.

Bingalau 12:18 11 Feb 2007

I enjoyed it and will be sending it on to my grand children... "What's Frank Sinatra got to do with it?" well it is one of his better known numbers. Hence he will probably be turning in his grave at the way it had been murdered. ..Bingalau..

postie252 21:13 11 Feb 2007
  IClaudio 22:04 11 Feb 2007

Yes, I understood the connection - I guess what I meant was, 'That's so far away from Frank Sinatra...'

wee eddie 22:06 11 Feb 2007

Possibly even the late 60's. He was a very popular mouse and did many take offs.

while Mr Sinatra was around when they first did this recording, I have no idea, but unless he wrote or orchestrated it, his input is no greater than that of the mouse. The author would have been very happy with the Royalties and would be mightily pissed off that he was getting now't from u-Tube.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?