Forum Members, Diverse Interests

Blackhat 23:28 25 Oct 2008

Having been a regular visitor here for a few years I have noticed that we have many diverse interests/hobbies/pastimes among us.

I would like to invite you to provide just ONE SINGLE link to a web site that best represents your main interest/hobby/pastime (except PCA). And add a little background info.

We may or may not find that some of us have interests in common.

I will start with this.
click here

I am a regular contributor to the photo gallery as well as entries in the poetry section and working hard in the chat room as an advisor.

Forum Editor 23:34 25 Oct 2008

click here

If I had a lot more money I would be buying and playing some of these. As it is, I content myself with the ones I do have, and look at sites like this from time to time and dream.

rdave13 23:43 25 Oct 2008

click here

click here

click here

click here

Clouds at the moment are baaaaad news! A truly rainfest day today!

Blackhat 23:49 25 Oct 2008

Well we do have something in common. I am a guitarist and once owned a Gordon Smith.
click here

rdave13, I did say just one link!

rdave13 00:03 26 Oct 2008

Yes, I know ,but it's difficult to know which interest to make top priority. Life is full of thing to do and only a short time to do it.
Apologies for the links as they're all important to me.

Jak_1 00:09 26 Oct 2008

Mine is freelance photography. When I look through the viewfinder I see £ signs :)

click here

Blackhat 00:15 26 Oct 2008

Thanks for that link, excactly what I have been looking for. I have pics that need to be sold!

Condom 01:16 26 Oct 2008

FE
We must stop meeting like this. Pride of place on my wall is my Ephiphone Riviera but that is going back to the 60's when dear old Shirley kept us off No 1 spot. Can't really complain it could have been the Chicken Song or whatever it was called.

I've only ever managed to post one phot on this site and I've forgotten how to do it but if that Gibson is yours it's a bute. I also used to have a lovely CMI but I got an offer for it that was too good to say no.

Mr Mistoffelees 05:45 26 Oct 2008

I know it's sad but, apart from long hours at work all I seem to find time for is click here it's highly addictive!

crosstrainer 06:00 26 Oct 2008

A very large number of muso's amongst us. I used to play an Ovation Pacemaker 12 string, but sold it when it spent too much time in it's flight case, and not enough being played.

I still have a 6 string electric, and a 6 string acoustic which (now that time allows) I am playing again.

Wonder if any of us takes part in:

click here

I had last season curtailed due to ilness, but will be returning next year.

Jak_1 06:35 26 Oct 2008

"Thanks for that link, excactly what I have been looking for. I have pics that need to be sold!"

You're welcome. Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?