Form an orderly queue!

Al94 20:26 18 May 2012
Answered

Very tempting idea!lifestyle change!

canarieslover 20:33 18 May 2012

If she is that far away from civilisation there isn't much chance of a decent broadband connection so I won't be in the queue!!!!

birdface 21:32 18 May 2012

Not the sort of job you would expect a young lass to do.Best of luck to her I hope she finds someone to share her life with.

Chegs ®™ 03:58 19 May 2012
Answer

Nearly half my age so no chance.Very bonny young lady & I'm sure she'll soon have no end of suitors(and unfortunately weirdos)after this story.

Chegs ®™ 03:58 19 May 2012

Nearly half my age so no chance.Very bonny young lady & I'm sure she'll soon have no end of suitors(and unfortunately weirdos)after this story.

onthelimit1 11:43 19 May 2012

I would (if I were about a milli8on years younger). Not sure about all those collies though.

spuds 13:29 19 May 2012

I hope that she doesn't end up like that elderly lady farmer, who gained television celebrity status a few years ago, through living on her own for most of her life in a remote area of the UK.

Just been trying a Google search for more details about that previous story. Anyone have a lead to the person I was referring to. Possibly her name began with Anna, but not sure?.

Woolwell 14:02 19 May 2012

Hannah Hauxwell? Hannah Hauxwell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?