Need Lofty.

Scenario:

Too much Algae

was given two large Plecs.

Worked...No more Algae.

I can take these two fish back.

But they have done such a good job.?

Legolas 12:06 01 Jan 2009

I'm glad I read your previous fish based thread or this one would have had me thinking that you were still indulging in the New Year festivities, as to your plight....better wait for lofty ;))Happy New Year. Any pics of your set up yet? Considering getting into it again after a few years without any.

crosstrainer 13:00 01 Jan 2009

Will take some now! It's nice and clear, and fish all seem happy!

Back shortly.

sunnystaines 13:03 01 Jan 2009

is fish tank in direct sunlight, water quality, all lead to too much algaae. black,brown and dark green algae is bad news.

i presume you had the bright green stuff for the plecs to eat i.

crosstrainer 13:28 01 Jan 2009

Not great with the new camera, but:

click here

click here

click here

Cant't yet wprk out the flash on the newbie!

sunnystaines 14:19 01 Jan 2009

nice pics.

crosstrainer 14:33 01 Jan 2009

Too much flash bounce?

Legolas 16:11 01 Jan 2009

It looks very good, plenty going on and I am sure once you get to grips with the new camera we will see it in an even better light. No pun intended. I could see Angel fish but to be honest they are the only ones I could remember the name of, what else have you got and are they all getting on OK?

crosstrainer 23:27 01 Jan 2009

Yes, Angles, cardinals, Congo Tetras, bleeding heart Tetra's....It's going well (pride as they say comes before a fall0

will plough through the new camera's ,manual and Turn the fash off:))

Legolas 13:19 02 Jan 2009

I am seriously thinking of setting up a new tank, your recent threads on the subject have whetted my appetite again. I have looked at a few tanks but they seem expensive so I might have to do a bit of saving up. As you have just set one up the experience will be fresh in your mind so I will probably pick your brains on the set up :))

crosstrainer 17:08 02 Jan 2009

It's a very rewarding hobby..

plenty of advice around...

But plenty here too! :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?