Firefox Day - get your names in there!

GaT7 00:22 04 Aug 2006

click here

"...Starting on July 15, the day that the Mozilla Foundation was created, we ask that you tell just one person who doesn’t use Firefox why you think they should, why you do.

Share Firefox with a friend. If your friend downloads Firefox before September 15, you’ll both be immortalized in Firefox 2..."

What is all this about? The FAQs click here should answer most of your questions. G

wolfie3000 00:31 04 Aug 2006

But i dont like firefox.

I guess everyone has there favourite browser but none of my friends like it either, i know firefox has a huge fan base and its an interesting idea.

I prefer aol,s browser.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:37 04 Aug 2006

Firefox sux. Lame advertising.

G

packettracer 13:31 04 Aug 2006

Even Microsoft now sells a edition of XP with out IE6 in it!
To many bugs in IE7 Beta, but do use Firefox & Opera and both take a while to get used to, but do offer am alternative to IE.
And a must for Linux users.

CurlyWhirly 11:18 05 Aug 2006

I like using Firefox but whether I continue to carrying on using it will depend on what IE7 is like when it comes out of BETA and is released to the general public.

Forum Editor 15:32 05 Aug 2006

That may well be the case, but it still doesn't have anythying remotely approaching the Internet Explorer userbase.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:50 05 Aug 2006

Opera 9 is better than Firefox, in my opinion, and I do not intend to try Firefox again.

CurlyWhirly 08:57 06 Aug 2006

"I prefer aol's browser."

Yuk.
I used to hate their browser when I used to be with them.

Radix Lecti 14:59 06 Aug 2006

I use Opera at the moment, even though I love FF. The only prob with FF for me, is it's memory usage inefficiencies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?