Films you would like made

def90csw 18:03 27 Oct 2006

Going on from another post & i'm reflecting that may be i would like a film made of a programme i used to watch Or a game if i played them much.

Must admit the Magic Roundabout was good but not as much fun as seeing it as a child in the 70's.

What about Theme Hospital "The Movie"?

def90csw 18:04 27 Oct 2006

Should have added "And why"

I would like to see a film based on the Legend of Zelda games by Nintendo. It would be a sure fire hit with the kids I am certain.

picklefactory 19:47 27 Oct 2006

The David Gemmell character Waylander 'cause it's good.

SB23 19:53 27 Oct 2006

Duke Nukem.

I had this game for my Ps1 years ago. I suppose it would have been abit like Doom, as already mentioned, but what a game.
Well, I always liked it.
I think it would have been interesting to see it in film format.

Steve

hzhzhzhz 20:14 27 Oct 2006

I'd like to see a film made from one of the best games ever and thats Abes Oddysee. Reasons,well,Abes cute,the creatures are great and the game was full of humour.

Jak_1 20:27 27 Oct 2006

Cracker, Robbie Coltrane is an excellent actor as Fitz in the series.

wolfie3000 20:38 27 Oct 2006

Already made :)

click here

Kev.Ifty 22:11 27 Oct 2006

My Dad was a Machinist, working 12 hour shifts in the Massey Ferguson factory. He and his mates used to spend their break times reading and swapping books. Apparently all sorts of different books changed hands.

Because he almost never read at home. I can still recall my surprise at seeing my Dad sitting in 'his' chair reading one of the books from work. He told me that it was a fantastic story and he hoped, one day, it would be made into a film, which he looked forward to seeing.

They did make the film of the book. They got a big name Actor to play the main part, Sylvester Stallone! My Dad did not like it though "It wasn't as good as the book!"

The name of the book? First Blood.

Mrs.ifty loves the books by Jean M. Auel. When she saw the Movie 'Clan of The Cave Bear' Which was a film of the book of the same name. She could not believe how dire it was.

Be careful what you wish for! :-)

Kev.Ifty 22:28 27 Oct 2006

Me? I would love to see Terry Pratchett get the 'big budget.. Harry Potter' type of treatment.

"Small Gods" would be top of my list.

click here

Kev

wolfie3000 11:47 28 Oct 2006

Alot of computer games have been made into dire films,

Streetfighter
Dead or alive
Mortal combat 1 & 2
Super mario bros
Double dragon
Wing commander
ECT....

But there have been some exceptions,

Final fantasy Advent children
Doom
Tomb raider 1 & 2
Street fighter (Manga)
Resident evil

And if im lucky Halo :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?