Favourite snack & Tipple at Christmas

LegoTestPilot 20:37 11 Dec 2007

Started to get in to twiglets, dry roasted nuts & pringles.
Has for drinking i've tried cider & pear cider + the odd real ale, like exmoor & cotleighs.
Both brewed near to where i'm staying at
Christmas!

None of which will do any good for my waist size!

Earthsea 20:46 11 Dec 2007

Beer, scotch and anything edible.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:52 11 Dec 2007

See food and See Alcohol

If I see it I'll eat it or drink it.

Jak_1 20:54 11 Dec 2007

Vintage Tawny Port with Mature Stilton for the snack and for the tipple, a decent Rum, not the run of the mill pub Rum but something like St Austell Hicks 125 proof, The Appleton, Mount Gay and Bacardi Black :) It's the Matelot in me :)

SANTOS7 21:14 11 Dec 2007

Pints of drambuie shandy and after eight mints, should keep me going ( one way or another)...

Bingalau 21:41 11 Dec 2007

jak_1 .. Whatever happened to "Pussers"? Like you though I also like that "Bacardi Black".

Jak_1 22:03 11 Dec 2007

I still have some 'Real Pussers' Rum left, not much though. St Austel Hicks 125 proof is similar to the bottled 'Pussers Rum' but slightly stronger :)

DieSse 22:11 11 Dec 2007

Black pudding for breakfast - whiskey in a cup of tea.

Just thinking about them makes me think of christmas.

Bingalau 22:29 11 Dec 2007

Jak_1. I managed to buy some "Pussers" on the ferry to the continent once, about two years ago. It was only £12.99 a litre, as compared to £16.99 at the wholesalers I used to use. The ferries I have been on since haven't stocked it though. My lads always bring me a bottle of Bacardi Black from their holidays. It's payment for running them to the airport etc. So I still have a litre or three of "Pussers" knocking about somewhere from the dozen I bought from that ferry. I will stick my mouse's nose in a saucer full of it, you stick your mouse's nose in your end and suck it through. Here goes..."Merry Chrimbo" ....I'm alright Jack ...

Coffee Adict 22:30 11 Dec 2007

Not to everyones liking I know, but I do look forward to christmas pudding, wish you could buy it all year round, its what microwaves were invented for. Bit of a wimp on the drinks front, sweet white wine is as adventurous as I get.

alB 22:43 11 Dec 2007

Mince pies and brandy snaps and a drop of whisky or rum ...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?