Farewell to a valued colleague.

Forum Editor 18:58 09 Sep 2009

Richard Clooke, our Software Editor, is leaving us this week to take up an exciting new post in the software industry.

I have worked with Richard for almost eight years, during which time I have counted on his support a good deal. He has been unfailingly good-humoured and helpful, and it's been a delight having him as a colleague.

I'm sure you'll join with me in wishing Richard all the best in his future career. I hope we'll have the pleasure of his company in the forum from time to time.

MAT ALAN 19:14 09 Sep 2009

You can wish him well from me to...

Regards Dave....

tein 19:16 09 Sep 2009

Yes indeed! Richard where ever your going i wish you all the best in the future!

Kindest Regards

Tein

TopCat® 23:06 09 Sep 2009

All the very best in your new post, Richard, and I hope things go well there for you. Look forward to 'seeing' you in the forum as well, in due course.

Err Mr FE, as there is now a vacancy(?) at PCA Towers, I am quite prepared to come out of retirement and take over the reins at his desk. :o)) TC.

Forum Editor 23:54 09 Sep 2009

You're very welcome to apply.

click here

lotvic 00:14 10 Sep 2009

Wishing you all the very best in your new post Richard
Don't forget to come back and post on forum :)

wolfie3000 04:13 10 Sep 2009

I wish you great success in the future Richard,

Like lotvic said i hope you can come and post in here from time to time in the near future.

crosstrainer 04:20 10 Sep 2009

Richard....And you will not need luck, you will be missed, but I'm sure we will see your name on new upcoming things in the near future!

Kind regards

Jeff

JYPX 08:25 10 Sep 2009

Best wishes to Richard. Thanks to your efforts I have a selection of top class software, all for free, which would have cost me hundreds of pounds. Ok - each app is a previous/older version, but I don't care!

Technotiger 08:32 10 Sep 2009

I repeat all the sentiments as above - very good fortune to you in your new post!

Best Regards - TT

johndrew 11:51 10 Sep 2009

My very best wishes as well. Your successor has much to live up to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017