Fancy dress.

do-gull 18:36 16 Feb 2010

Hiya all.
Going to a fancy dress party soon,going as Super Mario.
My 20 year old daughter cannot think of any ideas that will look o:k and not cost a fortune.
So if you have had a good idea your self and would like to pass it on ........ feel free.

Thanks.
D.G

peter99co 18:51 16 Feb 2010

click here

These come well recommended.

Pineman100 19:22 16 Feb 2010

For the cheapest possible fancy dress, I recommend going as Adam.

wolfie3000 19:27 16 Feb 2010

Princess Peach maybe?
Or maybe Luigi.

Brumas 23:14 16 Feb 2010

I can't help you but this reminds me of an old joke.

A very parsimonious man, with a wooden leg, wanted a costume for the fancy dress party he was invited to. At the fancy dress hire shop he was offered a Long John Silver outfit, complete with stuffed parrot for the shoulder, for £80. He turned it down “far too expensive, have you anything cheaper?”
The assistant offered him a Crimean War soldier’s uniform, with fake bloodied bandages and rows of medals for £50. He turned it down “far too expensive, have you anything cheaper?”
The assistant, who by now was getting a little exasperated, offered him a bundle of old rags, a pair of old boots and a battered old hat “ You could go as a Tramp, only £20. He turned it down “far too expensive, have you anything cheaper?”

“Just a moment Sir” and the assistant disappeared into the back room coming back with a pot of treacle. “For two quid you can shove your wooden leg up your **** , pour the treacle over your head and go as a ******* Toffee Apple”

I await the silver mouse ;o)

Bingalau 10:52 17 Feb 2010

Brumas. The oldies are still the best aren't they? Hope you don't get silver-moused though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?