Fairway Independent Traders

rodriguez 11:26 20 Apr 2007

On the bus on the way home just, I saw a Del Boy style 3 wheeler van with Fairway Independent Traders on it. I think it's from Fairway Carpets up the road from me, but I thought it was quite a good idea and I've never seen a company vehicle like that before. I thought it was one from Only Fools and Horses at first, but I looked again and it said "Fairway" instead of "Trotter's". It went past too quick for me to get a pic on my phone though, but if I see it again I'll try and take one.

dagbladet 14:14 20 Apr 2007

There's two round here, one at a 2nd hand car dealers, and 1 at a 'cheap' shop.

IClaudio 18:35 20 Apr 2007

And there's "Brewer's Independent Traders" here in Maidenhead - not a particularly original idea!

spuds 22:28 20 Apr 2007

This 3 wheeler Del Boy publicity is nothing new, our local garden centre have used this idea for a number of years now.

rodriguez 00:40 21 Apr 2007

That's interesting that a lot of other companies use the same idea. It's just that's the first time I've seen it. If anyone else has seen a similar style van, feel free to post about it. i must admit if I had a company, I'd think about having a van in the same style, it gets you noticed. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?