European Lottery

amonra 14:08 27 Jan 2006

I have just bought my first ticket for this megabucks draw tonight and I am certain to win !
My question is, what do you readers recommend I do with all that filthy lucre ???
NO begging letters please.

Monument 14:20 27 Jan 2006

These huge jackpots always seem to be won by an individual who lives alone and on winning buys themselves a new Ford Fiesta, a nice winter coat and says it will not change their lives.....which it doesn't.

Unless you fit this profile you won't win and if you do then I suggest you get out more ;o)

Forum Editor 14:35 27 Jan 2006

and buy a small Caribbean island. Nothing beats relaxing on your own beach after a month or so of our winter weather.

Oooh, Lobsters for lunch, just the job!

Chegs ®™ 14:47 27 Jan 2006

Or do as I did,saved my money I would have spent on lottery tickets until I had enough to buy a pint. ;-))

De Marcus™ 15:04 27 Jan 2006

I spent my money on:

2 Ferrari's, 4 TVR's, crushing machine for my Mercedes, 2 mansions, plastic wife, cruise liner, helicopter, private jet, other wife on the caribbean island i own and it hasn't changed me a bit, I still drink John Smith's, albeit from a golden goblet laiden with diamonds. :0)

ayrmail 19:27 27 Jan 2006

You could buy a MAC

powerless 21:05 27 Jan 2006

or even a Mac ;-)

I'd give it to charity....some of it.

Bingalau 21:09 27 Jan 2006

You have got more chance of winning than me because I forgot all about buying a ticket. Mind you I forget every week, I think it's some sort of old age thing. Never mind, at least I will not be losing my pound coin. May I (Pretty Please) be the first to get my request in for a handout to anyone who wins that large sum of spondulicks tonight... You can contact me in total privacy through the Forum Editor. Mind you he will want a percentage too I imagine. Bingalau...

spuds 23:04 27 Jan 2006

The last person who won the megabucks European Lottery, now wished the had not. Or at least, that's what the papers say.

PsiFox 00:02 28 Jan 2006

Lobster for lunch again.........

With all that money FE I respectfully suggest you change the menu a little more often.

PsiFox - on a lifetime round the world cruise on my own private liner(plenty of room for a few friends.

now where did I leave my concorde this week!!!!!!!!!

SG Atlantis® 10:31 28 Jan 2006

click here

well it rolls on...

spuds, well if the previous winner wants to get rid of the dosh I'll happily relieve them of it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?