Error message when navigating PCA site

skeletal 11:05 03 May 2007

When I clicked on to “Your postings” or any thread titles, I got the error message copied below (I can only post part of it due to site restrictions; if it is helpful, I could send the full message privately). I had been logged in for about an hour. I found that switching forums (IIRC, from “Helproom” to “Consumerwatch”), cleared the fault and I am continuing as normal.

I hope this may help sort out the teething troubles.

Skeletal

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.
The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The selected method isLoggedIn was not found.
Either there are no methods with the specified method name and argument types, or the method isLoggedIn is overloaded with arguments types that ColdFusion can't decipher reliably. If this is a Java object and you verified that the method exists, you may need to use the javacast function to reduce ambiguity.

The error occurred in D:\websites\click here\includes\applicationconfig\postprep.cfm: line 25
23 :
24 : !--- if they are not logged in then check for auto login, autologin will check for the cookie befor doing db lookup --->
25 : cfif (session.cfcRegisteredUser.isLoggedIn() eq false)>
26 : cfset session.cfcRegisteredUser.autologin()>
27 : /cfif>

Resources:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Opera/9.20 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)
Remote Address 82.36.104.59
Referrer click here
Date/Time 03-May-07 10:36 AM

Stack Trace
at cfpostprep2ecfm1427684324.runPage(D:\websites\click here\includes\applicationconfig\postprep.cfm:25) at cfApplication2ecfm1293243843.runPage(D:\websites\click here\Application.cfm:44)

coldfusion.runtime.java.MethodSelectionException: The selected method isLoggedIn was not found.
at coldfusion.runtime.java.ObjectHandler.findMethodUsingCFMLRules(ObjectHandler.java:176)
at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:401)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:1662)
at cfpostprep2ecfm1427684324.runPage(D:\websites\click here\includes\applicationconfig\postprep.cfm:25)
at

riiverstock 11:12 03 May 2007

I reported the something similar yesterday click here

skeletal 11:31 03 May 2007

Ah...typical! I did not spot the thread.

Skeletal

Forum Editor 23:38 03 May 2007

was effectively the server telling us lies. It thinks that something isn't there, but we know it is.

It will be fixed.

wolfie3000 05:18 04 May 2007

I get alot of time outs from the site,

Using Firefox 2.0
Windows xp pro
Aol 9.0 1MB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache