Eric Clapton

Bingalau 11:22 05 Feb 2008

Just thought I would stick this in here for one of our regular contributers, "Clapton Is God"..

click here

Bingalau 17:19 05 Feb 2008

>

dagbladet 17:22 05 Feb 2008

I'm not C_is_G yet stole a sneaky look and the link doesn't work.

Bingalau 17:36 05 Feb 2008

dagbladet. Just checked it and it works o.k. for me. It's only a sketch of Eric Clapton which I thought C-is-G might appreciate.

wiz-king 18:11 05 Feb 2008

Works fine for me.

Bingalau 19:12 05 Feb 2008

wiz-king. I'm glad it's not just me then, thanks for letting me know. I was beginning to think maybe I had done something wrong, which made it only available to me.

Clapton is God 19:12 05 Feb 2008

I'm here now (long day at the office)!!

Link worked fine and the result is much appreciated. ;-)))

Were you the artist??

Bingalau 20:02 05 Feb 2008

You must be joking, I used to have a hard job drawing my wages every week. It was just that I realised I had it in a collection of caricatures and thought you might like it. I think there's another guitarist in with them "Jimi Hendrix". If you would like that, I could probably manage to get that one on too. I'm learning slowly...

Clapton is God 20:05 05 Feb 2008

Yep, wouldn't mind having a look at Jimi as well

Bingalau 20:09 05 Feb 2008

It may have to wait a while as it seems someone is messing about maintaining the Photobucket site. I will stick a list of what I have got, I think they will probably print out nicely for going in a frame. But I have not yet tried that.

Bingalau 20:23 05 Feb 2008

These are the ones I have got.. Let me know if you want them and I can put them on here, (when the Photobucket site maintenance is over I hope). A thought has suddenly struck me that I might be doing something illegal? If so maybe our FE can put me in the picture..

Alec Gilroy; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Des O'Connor; Ena Sharples; Eric Clapton; Eric Morecambe; George Burns; George Robey; Humphrey Bogart; Jack Nicholson; Jimi Hendrix; Ken Dodd; Lenny McLean; Matt Leblanc; Mr Bean; Norman Wisdom; Patrick Stewart; Paul McCartney; Sean Connery; Stan Laurel; Terry Thomas; Tom Cruise; Tommy Cooper.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?