*** The End of the World (Joke)

Bingalau 20:38 23 Jul 2008

God called George Bush, Vladimir Putin, and Bill Gates to come to a conference.

And, when they were all there, God said: "I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I'm really fed up with the way things are on Earth, so I've decided to destroy it. The good news is that I'm giving you one week's notice."

So, George Bush called into session the joint houses of Congress and announced: "I've got good news and I've got bad news The good news is that there is a God. The bad news is that He's going to destroy the Earth in one week."

Vladimir Putin called into session the Council of Ministers and announced: "I've got bad news and worse news. The bad news is that there is a God after all. The worse news is that He's going to destroy the Earth in a week."

Bill Gates, meanwhile, called all of his programmers, marketing experts, and administrators together and announced: "I've got good news and I've got better news. The good news is that God thinks I'm one of the 3 most important men on Earth. The better news is that we don't have to fix Windows Vista."

Kev.Ifty 20:57 23 Jul 2008

You Can tell Mr Gates and your man God. Any arguing and FE will smite the pair of them.

LOL

peter99co 20:59 23 Jul 2008

Microsoft first gave me XP and there was Joy in my life then he took it away and gave me Vista. There is no God

Clapton is God 21:08 23 Jul 2008

"Microsoft first gave me XP and there was Joy in my life then he took it away and gave me Vista. There is no God"

But God (or even Bill Gates) didn't stop you from staying with XP in the first place.

grey george 21:54 23 Jul 2008

That made me laugh, thank you.
But do really think they would fix vista (i'm beging to like vista, may be it has hypnotic powers)even if god told them to. You will just have to buy the next upgrade. lol

peter99co 22:13 23 Jul 2008

Let us give thanks for small mercys. He let me keep a copy (xp) on me Laptop!

powerless 22:17 23 Jul 2008

Boooooooooooooo!

Si_L 23:09 23 Jul 2008

Vista is better than XP, I have been playing with the built in voice recognition, its a lot of fun and clever too.

Brumas 23:10 23 Jul 2008

"Microsoft first gave me XP and there was Joy in my life then he took it away and gave me Vista. There is no God"

I then saw the light and bought a mac ;o))

rdave13 23:23 23 Jul 2008

Then you should have added; couldn't put pic on friday night as Mac stuffed me from doing so..

8-| ....

Brumas 23:26 23 Jul 2008

and here's me thinking what a nice, decent bloke you were...........! :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017