Email apology

Forum Editor 08:11 10 Sep 2007

Once again I must apologise to those of you who my be waiting for a reponse to an email. I'm in a plcae where internet access is flaky, to say the least, and although I can usually receive email I'm totally nble to send any.

I have a full inbox, and can't reply to anyone, it's frustrating. I'll be back in action on Tuesday evening, and will do my best to catch up.

Chegs ®™ 08:49 10 Sep 2007

I shouldn't laugh at your pridicament but I keep thinking of the muppet who demanded you fix his "my postings" forthwith.

Monoux 09:11 10 Sep 2007

Obviously gone north of Watford again then :0)

johndrew 12:18 10 Sep 2007

You are asking for an earful plus some ;-)

Riojaa 12:41 10 Sep 2007

I'm ever so puzzled as to why "those of you who 'my' be waiting for a 'reponse' to an email" are in this situation.
Is it cases of squealing on other members again?
Shocking that some actually take this action within a virtual game.

Let's bring in the usual advice given out, 'don't take the forum so seriously' folks.

Monoux 13:10 10 Sep 2007

johndrew -- I'm surprised it took just over three hours for any reaction !!! I had expected an almost immeadiate response to my very tongue in cheek post

johndrew 13:43 10 Sep 2007

Ah well, you had to wait for me to logon didn`t you :-)))

Legolas 18:24 10 Sep 2007

I am outraged at your comments I'll have you know that up here in Scotland we have had the Internet complete with email for ages. Its electricity we're waiting for now ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone