The Election Is Now Over

Quickbeam 14:54 27 Apr 2010

Well, 'tis for me.

I've returned my postal ballot, I'm done and dusted with it all, I've done my citizens duty, I've placed a positive vote, I now sit back and await the result...

I didn't pick my forum tag for lightly y'know:)

Þ² 15:40 27 Apr 2010

Who did ya place a bet on then?

hssutton 15:43 27 Apr 2010

Same here all done and dusted

Uboat 16:00 27 Apr 2010

Not bothered! mine went through the shredder!

Seth Haniel 16:21 27 Apr 2010

????

wiz-king 16:39 27 Apr 2010

It might be for you but you will still have to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune for the next few weeks and of course the postmortem will last for months - and then we may have to start again.

Bingalau 16:55 27 Apr 2010

Me too, mine arrived this morning and I posted it back this afternoon. Not looking forward to the next week's of campaining at all. The sooner it is over the better.

wellshgit 19:40 27 Apr 2010

Me too posted thisafternoon

morddwyd 19:46 27 Apr 2010

Just received an election communication from my sitting MP.

He says how he has campaigned for better healthcare, campaign against NTS closures and supported new schools.

I'd have a bit more respect for him if he spent more times on the things he's supposed to be at Westminster for.

You may remember that I'm in Scotland, and all those things are devolved.

Do you think he genuinely doesn't know, or is he deliberately trying to bamboozle the electorate?

Anyway, he's too late. Like most of you, it's in the post.

spuds 21:51 27 Apr 2010

I prefer to register my vote at the local polling station, because of the atmosphere and excitement of being stopped at the gates by someone with a big rosette, asking who I would be supporting. Usual reply- Not your lot ;o))

Brumas 22:10 27 Apr 2010

As we shall be away that week our postal vote winged it's way this afternoon. It seems I have joined an exclusive club ;o}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?