Eddie Izzards marathon task

WhiteTruckMan 23:04 15 Sep 2009

1100 miles in 52 days!

click here

A serious achievement by any standards and well done to him. Even at my long ago best I dont think I could have done that in 52 weeks, let alone days!

WTM

Forum Editor 23:11 15 Sep 2009

and all the more remarkable because he has no previous running experience. It's impossible not to admire someone who has this kind of commitment.

donki 10:04 16 Sep 2009

Have to agree, apparently he only had 5 weeks training? Now I don't know what kind of lifestyle he has but if it's anyhing like a lot of oher comedians on the circut it can't be great.

I have only started watching his DVDs lately as I didn't think he would be my cup of tea but I have to say I find him hilarious.

Forum Editor 18:01 16 Sep 2009

Eddie has more natural talent in his little finger than many of today's so-called comedians will ever possess.

al's left peg 18:29 16 Sep 2009

It's an amazing thing he has done and I take my hat off to him.

donki 18:43 16 Sep 2009

I couldn't agree more, manages do be funny and original without reverting to "toilet" humour.

Don't know if anyone is intrested and a little off topic, but I found a guy on youtube who uses Eddie's standup and animates it with lego, random I know but I thought I would share.

click here

The death star canteen and late night petrol station shopping are my favorites.

Legolas 21:43 21 Sep 2009

I just found out about this last week via the Chris Moyles radio show, and like others I am very very impressed. Not something I could even contemplate. Well done Sir

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?