Dragging old threads up...

Quickbeam 15:19 16 Nov 2009

Are we losing our imaginations? There seems to be a lot of delving into the past threads lately... anyone ready for TTs or great guitar riffs again:)

Clapton is God 15:41 16 Nov 2009

I'm always ready for great guitar riffs - whether it's the real think or a PCA thread.

Not bothered about TTs though.

How about "Up and Coming new bands that you've seen at a Gig" ??

Would that make a good thread or is it too similar to the famous Guitar Riffs?

babybell 15:42 16 Nov 2009

I think the credit cruch is to blame, they say people dive into the past to search for happier times during financial hardship. Thats why there is a lot of old adverts on the TV at the moment, Aerial and Mikly Way springs to mind straight away.

Quickbeam 15:43 16 Nov 2009

A Mars a day helps you work rest and play... now I feel better than James Brown:)

bri-an 18:09 16 Nov 2009

I did, but was always late - kept falling off the damn thing!

john bunyan 18:41 16 Nov 2009

Pity they banned the Cadbury Flake advert .......

Quickbeam 19:04 16 Nov 2009
  Quickbeam 19:09 16 Nov 2009

This one also has quite a good feel good factor click here but for a good laugh click here

Picklefactory 19:27 16 Nov 2009

If we're doin' favourite ads, then here's a few of mine
click here
click here
click here

crosstrainer 11:52 17 Nov 2009

I doubt it, but you may suffer wind :))

If anyone actually takes the trouble of trawling the database of threads (particularly those in the helproom area) you will soon discover that almost all PC issues have been covered at one time or another.

I have answered the same post's many times over...'cause it's quicker to type in the info. rather than dig through.

I keep a (rather long now) list in my favourites of popular MS, Nvidia AMD, etc. so that I can quickly add these to the query.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017