Done my Christmas Shopping

techie4me 16:26 03 Dec 2007

All done in 1 hour!
Shows with a bit of planning it can be done quickly.
But a nightmare to park in my local town.
And no christmas spirt shown in the car park!

mammak 19:19 03 Dec 2007

Yep am afraid I have credit card at it's limit,Bank account empty but looking on the bright side I have enough beans and bread in the freezer to last until Christmas eve :-)

citadel 19:19 03 Dec 2007

mine's done, I have nothing to buy and nothing to recieve.

Bingalau 19:35 03 Dec 2007

Blimey, here's me just getting round to thinking about sending cards out. Am I too late?

Legolas 19:43 03 Dec 2007

Not even started yet, the furthest I have got is writing out a list

dukeboxhero 19:51 03 Dec 2007

Looks like it will be the christmas eve dash for me

laurie53 20:17 03 Dec 2007

My best ever, as my wife never tires of telling people, is starting at ten past four on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, home in time for tea, and I managed to get everything on my list, plus a whole lot of nice extras.

bluto1 22:56 03 Dec 2007

Every year back to just after the middle of last century my wife and I have said, vowed, promised etc that we'd buy next year's Christmas presents throughout the year, wrap them ourselves in Christmas paper and have enough money left over for a couple of extra tins of Heinze's best. It never works, dammit, it's turkey again this year.

lisa02 10:08 04 Dec 2007

Nearly done, just a few gifts to get for some family members.

Also need to find a nice, moderately sized and moderately priced Doll's House for a 5 year old.

laurie53 16:48 04 Dec 2007

How lovely. A proper suitable and traditional toy for someone who is obviously a proper suitable and traditional little person.

I'm not trying to be patronising but that really is nice to hear.

pj123 16:53 04 Dec 2007

As I don't buy Christmas presents for anyone I have no debts to pay for next year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?