Donald Trump not coming to Uk

bremner 18:58 11 Jun 2017

There is weeping in the street with people asking how can we carry on...

Trump says he will not come until he receives a rapturous welcome from the public. I do not expect hell to freeze ove any millennium soon.

click here

Quickbeam 19:04 11 Jun 2017
  bremner 20:03 11 Jun 2017

Clearly Fake News from the Mail then

Old Deuteronomy 20:26 11 Jun 2017

Do I trust The Mail or Mrs May? That's not easy to do either way...

Belatucadrus 20:51 11 Jun 2017

Bet Phil the Greeks peeved, for decades he's been the master of the mildly insulting put down and lord of the embarrassing elder statesmen. Then along comes the Chief of Trumpton who manages to Tweet with both feet stuffed firmly in his gob and makes Phil look like a candidate for the Nobel peace prize.

Nominations on a post card please, which world leader will Trump insult beyond point of recovery next ?

bumpkin 22:12 11 Jun 2017

Trump has proved that he is not a master of diplomacy but that does not mean that all is lost beyond the point of recovery.

Cymro. 10:48 12 Jun 2017

I doubt very much if anyone on this Forum will be bothered by this news.

bremner 12:34 12 Jun 2017

Seems it was true after all. An official announcement is rumoured for the next few days.

Old Deuteronomy 17:04 12 Jun 2017

Oh dear, Trump really is not coming to our little country, still, we have enough lunatics here already, supposedly running things.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires