Do you want to be a Nancy?

belfman 20:12 15 Mar 2008

Glad to see my license fee going into quality TV productions. Tune to BBC1 now.

The wife is watching and unfortunately that means me too :(

Earthsea 20:18 15 Mar 2008

I have no intention of ever ever ever watching these programs - they're awful.

Who cares who the next Nancy/Joseph/Maria is? I'd be interested to know what percentage of viewers who watch this drivel ever go to the theatre.

peg 20:29 15 Mar 2008

I presume somebody must watch them ! but not me not my cup of tea. all wannabes.

peg 20:36 15 Mar 2008

Dose anybody know of a web site that give recent viewing figures ? I would be interested to know how many people watch what on a sat evening .

Arthur Scrimshaw 21:35 15 Mar 2008

the viewing figures would be misleading because there is nothing else on. I think it's just cheap television (in every sense of the word)

bluto1 21:38 15 Mar 2008

I don't like wannabe programmes

peg 22:03 15 Mar 2008

is just about my fav program seam to spend most of my viewing time flicking through the chancels then get bored and turn it off, although I do like a good film

Bingalau 22:11 15 Mar 2008

When I read the title to this thread, I thought it was about "Gays" and thought "The FE will be shutting that one down anytime now.

jakimo 23:06 15 Mar 2008

Public auditioning makes cheap prime time TV,and is said to boost ticket sales of the eventual stage production .but whoever wins I doubt if the new Oliver production will surpass the original Lionel Bart version of the 60s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?