Do you think he deserves no better?

Cymro. 13:10 13 Oct 2017

BBC link

People's feelings are often difficult to understand and no matter if I agree or not with what is intended for this man's cremated remains. But I wonder what is it about the remains of the dead especially when they are our enemy or some particularly evil murderer that we find it necessary to dispose of their remains in a different way to those of others. Personally I don't care what they do with anyonece remains. My remains for all they are worth will go to medical research. So what do you think should be done with the bodies of such people as this? What about your own body. With graveyards growing more and more full what is the answer?

wee eddie 14:32 13 Oct 2017

To me it is of little consequence what happens to my remains. I am no longer there.

However some of my family have other views so, I have an agreement with my Curling Rink for them to bury my ashes in the Sand Base upon which the Curling Ice is laid.

Brumas 14:33 13 Oct 2017

They should be flushed down the lavatory to join the rest of the excreta !

I'll get my coat!!

Belatucadrus 15:50 13 Oct 2017

I'll get my coat!!

And me as I also think the bog remains the most appropriate receptacle.

john bunyan 16:35 13 Oct 2017

As with Bin Laden, scatter at sea, so no grave or sick shrine. (I know in Bin Laden's case it was burial at sea.) Hitler etc had a similar fate.

john bunyan 16:36 13 Oct 2017

ie no grave site.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:56 13 Oct 2017

Agreed flush them. These sort of "people" give up all human rights when committing crimes such as his.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?