Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 25

Belatucadrus 11:21 18 May 2017
Answered

Last week I promised something Loud, Foreign and Weird as hell. I believe in this case I deliver, it’s all of that and then some, anybody fancy mermaid sushi ?

Click Here

This is definitely a WTHWT moment and I would more than a bit surprised if anybody likes it, I’ll admit I’m not a fan and my tastes are extreme but this ? Well you decide.

QuizMan 22:24 19 May 2017

Replace the H with an F and it about sums it up.

Belatucadrus 22:38 19 May 2017

Naughty acronyms suffer terribly from the silver mouse, so I self censored.

QuizMan 22:57 19 May 2017

Yes, I assumed that was the case, but it is late so it might survive until the morning!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:07 19 May 2017

Nice song, shame about the video.

rdave13 17:48 20 May 2017

Rubbish song and rubbish video. "Songs of Praise" seems wonderful compared to this.

Belatucadrus 18:00 20 May 2017

Hmm there's a thought choral music !

Then again probably not.

rdave13 18:06 20 May 2017
Answer

Hmm there's a thought choral music ! Then again probably not. :)

You certainly supplied something Loud, Foreign and Weird as hell

A request, if you will, try and find some obscure instrumental music that might be pleasing to the ear...

Aitchbee 18:59 20 May 2017

4'33" by John Cage would be a good choice for anyone that hasn't heard it before.

rdave13 19:09 20 May 2017

Aitchbee Sometimes people are stupid...

Belatucadrus 20:28 20 May 2017

You ask I deliver

I however think Cage was taking the wee wee and that anybody who sets an orchestra to produce it has either lost the plot completely or has a similar sense of humour. Anybody who paid to "hear" it is a terminally pretentious pseud who probably smokes a pipe and wears Jesus boots. Presenters trying to explain it musically should be taken away and locked in a padded room.

1]: [click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone