Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 24

Belatucadrus 10:47 11 May 2017
Answered

Last weeks thread on the retirement of HRH Phil the Greek caused some pondering on the merits of trying to introduce new foreign stuff to the reprobate bunch of ultra conservative wrinklies that populate this forum ( Yes me too, I have no illusions there ). So in order to mitigate culture shock I’ve taken a break from overseas stuff and raiding the UK archives found something that examines the problem in some detail.

Click here

Sods law if they remade the video today they wouldn’t need the make up any more, more to the point neither would I, ain’t time a bugger.

Next week will be very loud, foreign and weird as hell.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:16 11 May 2017

Quite relevant with Black Sabbath having just done heir last tour and Deep purple finishing this year.

Aitchbee 11:28 11 May 2017
Answer

*Like a bottle of wine or a wooden guitar, a hunk of French cheese or a Cuban cigar, maturity counts in a rock and roll star.*

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:10 11 May 2017

the oldies are best

drugs or booze got the rest

:0)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?