Do you have large pockets?

wolfie3000 18:49 15 Oct 2006

You will need them to carry this about,

click here

So are there any other weird or unusual gadgets out there That seem to bizarre to be true?

Hertz Van Rentyl 18:57 15 Oct 2006

Bet it hasn't got a cup holder.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:16 15 Oct 2006

This was patented in the US in 1994 click here

Mr Mistoffelees 19:19 15 Oct 2006

is the right link! click here

Spark6 19:23 15 Oct 2006

If I recall correctly Jonathon Woss had one of those totally useless *tools* on his show last week. He made a point of demonstrating the antenna thingy!

spuds 19:26 15 Oct 2006

Get stopped by the police with that multifunction device, and you have got no chance :o)

Totally-braindead 19:58 15 Oct 2006

spuds I really think you wouldn't be able to walk about with that in your pocket so you're probably quite safe. Wouldn't be much use as any sort of weopon either as by the time you found the tool you were looking for the person would probably be in another county.
Besides that, if you did have a pocket large enough to carry about something as ridiculous as that can you imagine trying to even get it back out of the pocket.
Wonder who buys something like that though? Its so unwieldy I can't see it being any use for anything other than a large paperweight.

If you fancy buying something a bit silly for your computer then have a look here as they have some good ones click here I particularly like this one click here and my favourite is this one click here which no one should be without. Also have a look at the Buck the talking stag click here - hope to get one for Xmas.

it_girl 20:17 15 Oct 2006

"Shipping Restrictions:
We cannot ship this item
outside of the U.S. "

Says the advert but it could have added -

'Due to an external and higher intelligent life form' !

Forum Editor 23:43 15 Oct 2006

but they'll sell as many as they can make. These will become overnight collectors' items - it's a clever little marketng ploy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?