Did you enjoy the "Lord of Rings Trilogy"

hssutton 22:30 10 Feb 2010

If so have a look at this

click here

wolfie3000 22:44 10 Feb 2010

Looks awesome, i saw there first release Hunt for gollum and if its anything like that then it should be impressive.

Forum Editor 00:18 11 Feb 2010

and this makes you realise what can be achieved with passion, and a lot of determination.

morddwyd 07:00 11 Feb 2010

No.

interzone55 08:34 11 Feb 2010

Nice bit of constructive criticism there.

The video won't play at work, so I'll watch it when I get home...

Quickbeam 08:40 11 Feb 2010

I'll look at that later. The costumes look very good for the budget.

Quickbeam 08:47 11 Feb 2010

I found this dropped Jackson scene a while back click here If he'd used all the dropped scenes and made the missing Tom Bombadil chapters, there could have been another two or three hours of film to enjoy/suffer (delete as appropriate)...:)

Quickbeam 09:12 11 Feb 2010

I wonder if she fancies doing Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time epic. I reckon that'll need about 500 hours for £15 million to do the story justice on her costings.

donki 09:57 11 Feb 2010

Il probably get slated but I thought the LOTR movies were poor, compared to the books I was dissappointed.

Good on her for making the movie hope it all works out well. I am assuming due to the small budget she didnt buy any rights to make the movie, or would she not have needed to, just wondering.

Hercule Marple 10:05 11 Feb 2010

Thanks for the link, hssutton. I'll watch it tonight.

I have waqtched the trilogy several times, both at the cinema and the extended DVD versions. They're mostly very well made and well acted, but I don't like the major changes to the Battle of the Pelennor Fields in 'Return'.

I wasn't that fussed about the lack of Bombadil in 'Fellowship', but I would have liked to have seen the inclusion of the allies of Gondor (ie Prince Imrahil etc.). Probably about time I re-read the books again.

Seth Haniel 10:05 11 Feb 2010

that'll rear its head - if she starts to profit from the movie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?