Davinci code game

wolfie3000 03:51 09 May 2006

Has the games industry ran out of ideas?

Are they trying to make money off of the book?

Or is this game a new and fresh idea?

click here

What ever the thoughts behind this game it sure is different.

saintorsinner 05:55 09 May 2006

is this game an rpg ? sounds interesting but the record of games derived from films is not very good. i only really play rpg's and shoot 'em ups.
i.e. morrowind/dungeon siege/call of duty/max payne etc. what games do you prefer?
i know your a keen online gamer, how do you cope with all the frustration (people exiting as soon as they are losing etc.)

wolfie3000 18:47 09 May 2006

I think it is an RPG but im still waiting for details,

Iv been playing max payne 2 these past few days and love it iv put a few mods in the game as this will be the third time i will complete it so i wanted to spice the game up a bit,

As for the games i like well HALO has to be the best game iv ever played and play it online most of the time other than that GTA vice city, GTA3, EVE Online and Fear,

When i play online i usually play with my clan against other (rival) clans and its rare when playing like that for someone to throw a hissy fit if they lose, but iv seen it a few times lol.

But most clans have rules about people losing it in a game so if they did throw a wobbly the clan will throw them out for showing them up.

saintorsinner 19:55 09 May 2006

i too liked Max Payne 2, Halo and F.E.A.R. but not online, i have never heard of EVE (showing my ignorance) and my son loves G.T.A. but i hate driving games so iv never tried it. my favourite game of all time is Morrowind Elder Scrolls 3 - i have Oblivion but my comps not really up to playing it. i have just finished Far Cry which was very good but a bit hard for me (took me an age to finish)

wolfie3000 19:57 09 May 2006

Eve online

click here

its a cool game but but involves alot of strategy,

saintorsinner 20:20 09 May 2006

25000 people all playing in the same game!!!
It looks fantastic but as its online play only I will give it a miss. It sounds like gaming is becoming more and more like an alternate reality. I think it could become very addictive - how often and for how long do you play it for?

wolfie3000 20:28 09 May 2006

Well i usually play halo most often about 10 to 15 hours a week as for Eve online about 4 to 5 hours a week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone