Dangers of an open top car

smartpoly 13:15 15 May 2009

click here

Nearly lost a customers cheque for a few thousand a while ago, partially wound my window down on the motorway and the cheque was on passenger seat, I hit the close button when I saw it move and it stuck to the inside of the window.

interzone55 14:23 15 May 2009

Simply no other way to describe someone who has an envelope full of cash on the back seat of a convertable. That's what glove boxes are for...

Pineman100 16:36 15 May 2009

It's comforting to know that even the efficient Germans have managed to breed at least one genuine, top-drawer dummy.

crosstrainer 16:51 15 May 2009

What's a cheque? :))

I have not written one for years!

Noldi 18:38 15 May 2009

"It's comforting to know that even the efficient Germans have managed to breed at least one genuine, top-drawer dummy".

A little off topic but after visiting a Nuclear power station to advise on some revision work with one of my employees (a German). That evening I caught him in the Hotel bathroom with the lights out and when asked what he was doing answered he was looking to see if he glowed in the dark.

Noldi

laurie53 21:00 15 May 2009

I can remember bowling merrily along the autobahn (no speed limits over there!) idly watching a whole lot of blowing litter in my rear view mirror.

Then I realised - I had an open box of tissues on the rear seat!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires