Crying with Laughter

chocolate cake 21:41 06 Apr 2007

What's the last time you cried with laughter?

While I don't approve of Mrs Cake having sunbed sessions she takes them nevertheless and had a session this morning andafterwards came with me wearing sunglasses for a walk to enjoy the spring sunshine.

She's just advised me whilst looking very dejected that she now has 'Panda eyes'. I asked innocently that she must have had the goggles badly adjustd to which she replied " You mean the 'winkies'?

Between trying to be sympathetic to her plight and laughing at the idea that these things actually have a specific name I'm afraid that I actually cried with laughter for the first time in many years.

So what was the last thing that made you cry with tears.

P.S. She's refusing to talk to me now.

royalflush 21:45 06 Apr 2007

well i dont know if this helps BUT i am just listening to "Monty python's "Always look on the bright side of life" & then ive got the other tune they made called "The Meaning of Life - Galaxy Song With Eric Idle" wasnt They AMAZING..i laugh so much listening to the Monty Python's Sketch's & there tunes..this is 2007 & we are STILL biggin it up on these guys there truely AMAZING

Giant68 16:42 09 Apr 2007

Saturday evening, I was at a friends house, along with several other friends enjoying his new Wii, cried with laughter at our attempts to play tennis without hitting each other. Boxing was was so funny I thought that would never breathe again at one point!

Giant68

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?