Courageous Woman

Bingalau 18:54 22 Aug 2006

Has anybody seen this on the net?... If not then see if you can get it as it is worth while watching and listening to a woman with her very forthright views. But I am glad I am not married to her.... click here ..Bingalau..

Al94 19:43 22 Aug 2006

A very eloquent woman!

wee eddie 20:16 22 Aug 2006

I am afraid that she is standing on the wrong side of the ship.

I think that she was a little easy on the Christians, they haven't really got themselves sorted out in Northern Ireland.

Bingalau 20:20 22 Aug 2006

I wonder if she's got a husband? Another thought. Maybe we could use her here as our next Prime Minister ..Bingalau..

bob308w 20:26 22 Aug 2006

With you there, just what this country needs, another Maggie!
Thought for the day; Imagine this one as a mother-in-law!!

Noldi 20:30 22 Aug 2006

Imagine coming home to her after shes had a bad day with the kids. I bet her husband drinks.

Bingalau 21:14 22 Aug 2006

I imagine he's done a runner long ago, but this country could do with a personality like that in charge. Can't see her kow-towing to George W. Wonder if the TV Companies have got hold of this item yet? I imagine they must have people watching the Arabic news channels all the time. ..Bingalau..

VoG II 22:45 22 Aug 2006

Good post Bingalau.

GaT7 23:05 22 Aug 2006

Nice one. Large file to download, so those on dialup can read the transcript of the interview at click here. G

Bingalau 23:13 22 Aug 2006

Vog. Praise from you is praise indeed, But it's not me up there spouting much as I wish I had the chance. But I think she's on the right track. Been googling.... and it seems this lady is actually in the USA. I wonder if it is the propaganda machine at work? ..Bingalau..

GaT7 23:21 22 Aug 2006

She's made it into Wikipedia click here, where she's described as a "secular Syrian-American psychiatrist". If you read lower down you'll realise where, how & why she has these developed these views. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?