Could this be worse then Big Brother!

Zero G 15:31 31 Jan 2007

"Rock Rehab TV"?

click here

Jackcoms 15:35 31 Jan 2007

I didn't realise just how much Z-list 'celebrities' existed

Totally-braindead 16:00 31 Jan 2007

How dreadful would that program be? I feel ill even thing about it. I thought BB was bad enough.

Zero G 17:20 31 Jan 2007

Question is would it make great tv?

Totally-braindead 18:04 31 Jan 2007

I don't think BB is great TV or any of the other so called reality shows but judging by how many people watch them I must be in the minority.

Monoux 18:20 31 Jan 2007

Totally-braindead-- I share your thoughts on this one so your user name is obviously not in line with the trades description act :o)

Chegs ®™ 19:08 31 Jan 2007

I'd rather try and stop an inter-city express with my head than watch either Big Brother or this sham of a TV prog.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:50 31 Jan 2007

I'm happy to share with everyone, that I am in the same minority as yourself and, so is my partner, which is nice!

bluto1 23:32 31 Jan 2007

Rock Rehab TV... shudder...Up with the minority.

€dstowe 06:40 01 Feb 2007

This is just an extension of a new genre of TV - Desperation Television.

How long before a series of Z listers sitting on the toilet - with full surround sound from strategically placed microphones and a full commentary from the perpetrator? It's been done in Joyce's Ulysses, why not for the masses?

I'm old enough to remember when television closed down during the day. Perhaps this should be brought back so they don't have to stretch the meagre amount of good programming so wide.

Monoux 07:13 01 Feb 2007

€dstowe-- If your idea of toilet TV takes off I just hope no one invents *Smellie vision*

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?