Consumer Electronics Show CES

Newuser38 09:42 03 Jan 2007

click here this is a preview of where FE and Kate B are going next week. I thought for a moment it was him with the snakes!

Newuser38 09:44 03 Jan 2007

I should have said watch the video for the snakes.

The Brigadier 14:55 03 Jan 2007

"this is a preview of where FE and Kate B are going next week" What together?
Or will they be going Incognito??

Kate B 15:02 03 Jan 2007

Not together! We might meet for a coffee - we are staying at the same hotel.

wee eddie 17:37 03 Jan 2007

I remember once meeting someone I spoke to every evening. I was a Jobbers Clerk on the London Stock Exchange, she was a Brokers Clerk on the Edinburgh Exchange.

Nothing like the person I had imagined.

We had a very amusing evening and went our ways, never to meet again. Although we still spoke every day until I was promoted a couple of months later.

Kate B 17:45 03 Jan 2007

Nope, we haven't met.

wee eddie 17:50 03 Jan 2007

or maybe Daniel Craig!

Forum Editor 18:19 03 Jan 2007

and making five.

Kate's going to CES in Las vegas. I'm going to be in America, and then somewhere else, and I'll be making a quick stop in Las Vegas with a client as I travel from SF to the the other place. We'll stay at the same hotel as Kate, and if the timing's right (which is by no means certain) we'll all meet up for a drink/coffee or whatever.

Kate and I have never met, never even spoken to each other, but it would seem a tad silly to be in the same hotel at the same time and not grab the opportunity to say hello. Nothing's certain, I'm dependent on my client to a degree because he's paying for my time.

Now you know as much as we do.

Newuser38 18:42 03 Jan 2007

I should have asked whether the preview looked interesting. I am a CNET subscriber, and find the view over the pond of much interest.

I never intended any 2+2= anything.

I will be interested to read Kate's write up in my favourite newspaper, still buying and reading it after almost 50years in print and more recently on site.

Newuser38 17:50 06 Jan 2007

CES starts tomorrow so we have to wait and see if the report matches the CNET view

Kate B 06:58 08 Jan 2007

I'm blogging click here if anyone's interested in CES stuff. I'm also filing for the paper - there will be a page in the Technology section on Thursday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?