Conspiracy, anyone?

WhiteTruckMan 21:35 30 Mar 2007

Has anyone ever heard of this before?

click here

And more to the point, does anyone know for sure if its for real, and if it has any connection with msn?

WTM

p;3 21:38 30 Mar 2007

have had a look at the terms and conditions;

Bingalau 22:10 30 Mar 2007

I've come across a game something like it but it was one that had been made up by a japanese gentleman I think. This looks like it could be a difficult one to crack. I have waited for the safe lock to go around the clock and it then opens up for what I assume is the start of the game. There seems to be a "Help" section... which might get it started.

WhiteTruckMan 22:59 30 Mar 2007

Try opening the briefcase. A clue to the combination lies in the bookase in front of you.

WTM

p;3 23:04 30 Mar 2007

I ask why is it even necessary to register an email address to play it...my suspicious nature

WhiteTruckMan 23:14 30 Mar 2007

Me too, which is why I always use 'throwaways'.

WTM

BTW, starting to get a little interested in the puzzles.

p;3 23:17 30 Mar 2007

am tempterd to ; but really cannot see why I shold give any e mail address as I do not wish to enter any competition; and I am probably reading into it more than they would wish

WhiteTruckMan 23:26 30 Mar 2007

You may be right, but I havn't provided any personal information, not even a name. Also , as I said before, the email is a specifically created throwaway. I started this thread just to see if anyone else had heard of it. Besides, I like puzzling things out. I don't for one minute think I have a chance of winning anything, its (now) merely a diversion that I may get bored with in 10 minutes, or I might pursue it for a few days. I really can't tell.

WTM

PurplePenny 01:36 31 Mar 2007

If you don't give your e-mail address how can they contact you if you win?

I've just completed it so I'm now in the draw to win an X-Box 360 and a Media centre PC. Won't win anything though - I never do!

PurplePenny 01:37 31 Mar 2007

How else can they contact you if you win?

WhiteTruckMan 02:11 31 Mar 2007

"I've just completed it"

What, all of it?

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone