computer shoppeing

crazedshopper 20:18 08 Feb 2007

A new year and a return to pc advisor (I will be expecting valatines cards if this carries on).
yet again my prayer, for a faultless, magnificent specimen of a computer to run my life at the flick of a switch,to arrive at my door after a brief glance at some super efficient,cheap,net shop has not been answered.

Im trawling through pages of advice and revelations on my yearly trip to buy a computer, which never actually ends in my buying a computer but in a full scale rant ,usualy about how computers are wasting valuble earth resoruces and i dont need one any
any.

Shopping usually begins with compiling a list " a "what do i need a computer for " "followed by a second list of what type of system/monitor do i need" this is followed by a " which shops to avoid" list list and lastly by a "which systems/monitors to avoid" list ..all of which i which i loose about the same time i begin to crack up.

so imagine what the introduction of the new operating system vista has done to my lists and my sanity very early in my yearly puter shopping trip.

ok like i have been saying for a long time ..computers waste earth resources and i realy dont need one.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:32 08 Feb 2007

And your point is?

big bloke66 20:50 08 Feb 2007

ok like i have been saying for a long time ..computers waste earth resources and i realy dont need one

Does shopping for computers get you down ?

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:48 08 Feb 2007

OK, I'm lost.

G

p;3 22:17 08 Feb 2007

you are lost? welcome to the PCA forum ; that is where you are:))

spuds 22:32 08 Feb 2007

Another one of these conspiracy threads perhaps!.

Forum Editor 22:44 08 Feb 2007

for me to perform a humane act.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?