a Bit of fun but there is some truth's in this lol
1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.
7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!
I will give it a good try.
Let you know if I get time to reply
I'm sorry I seem to have missed the point.
There seems to be no indication as to why you should be trying these things, i.e. to what end, for what reason?
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X
Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot
iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017
© Copyright 2017 IDG UK. All Rights Reserved.