Clocks go back - reminder.

Brumas 00:12 28 Oct 2007

A little late I know, but don't forget to put your clocks BACK an hour all you night owls.
Good Night.

Bingalau 00:41 28 Oct 2007

Already done all the clocks and watches.. Only the central heating to do now and the car in the morning....

Blackhat 00:54 28 Oct 2007

Had absolutely no idea, the wife is fast asleep, bet she will be suprised in the morning. I think I will use my extra hour now, what a bonus, I was just thinking time for bed. Mind you, it will take me best part of half hour to reset everything!

mrwoowoo 01:08 28 Oct 2007

Don't i know it.I'm nights at the moment)O:!
Occasionally though someone does forget and turns up an hour early.Hope it's my relief,then i can go home an hour early(O:!.... which will make up for him overlaying last week and turning up at 6.45am )O:!

ON nights here too,extra hour with no pay mmmm

mrwoowoo 01:15 28 Oct 2007

At least when they go forward we work an hour less with no loss of earnings..ho hum.

wolfie3000 01:16 28 Oct 2007

Thanks for the reminder, done all the clocks in the house but forgot the clock sitting on my desk.

Extra hour gaming tonight. :D

mrwoowoo,yep your right, if i last that long LOl

Blackhat 01:23 28 Oct 2007

Whats the problem

click here

Its nothing new, its only an hour, many people do shift work and cope. 3 days to recover!!!!

mrwoowoo 01:26 28 Oct 2007

First thing i do when i get to work is put my watch back straight away.Strange how it makes the night go quicker rather than seeing the time go back at 2am.

laurie53 08:02 28 Oct 2007

Repeat thanks to Bingalau for the CH reminder.

I had remembered everything except that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone