Christmas Breakfast

Quickbeam 09:41 25 Dec 2010

Do you do anything special?

I had coffee and half a Cadbury's selection box instead of toast before taking the dogs out. And now I'm going to make the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on wholemeal with bucks fizz. That always goes down well:)

Big L 266 09:46 25 Dec 2010

Hello.

Quickbeam....I was going to friends today but I came down with the dreaded lurgy earlier in the week. I had fish and chips with baked beans and helping of Marmite for my brekky followed by two pints of diet Coke - at 6am!

For 'dessert' I've got my WinAmp to play a days-worth of Christmas toonz in a random order. Dick Haymes and Temptations a great mix!

Cheers.....

Big L 266

jack O'lantern 09:57 25 Dec 2010

Toasted cinnamon and raisin bagel with honey and a banana - mugs of coffee galore.
Followed by frantic tidy -up in lounge - sort Xmas carfds ready to hang- a qick break to here - questions,questions,
Then tidy kitchen before the assult on the Meal prep, ahead of 2 daughters and one hound decend to devour in double quick time all that I prepared months ago[Xmaspud]and cooked yeasterday - To-days main for No 2 daughter and me -[we are carnivores] and this morninig I shall prepare for No1 daughter her special[she's a Veggie].

birdface 11:43 25 Dec 2010

Full breakfast including Black pudding fried Pancake and Potato scones and a large mug of Coffee to wash it down.
In my dreams maybe years ago.
Sausage Sandwich and cup of Coffee.
That does me nowadays.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:02 25 Dec 2010

Gave the cereals a miss this morning.

Cup of tea and a chocolate from the advent calender for breakfast and a large chocolate coin for elevenses.

buteman
That sausage sandwich sounds a nice idea :0)
but dinner is cooking an should be ready for one.

Armchair 12:13 25 Dec 2010

2 Oatibix with skimmed milk and honey
A banana
A small pork pie
Mug of tea

Dinner at one. Much earlier than normal. I'll probably suffer from indigestion later on.

dagbladet 12:47 25 Dec 2010

Prawn Cocktail the size of Belgium. Always loved them, don't care how 'out of fashion' they're supposed to be. Christmas morning treat here. Prawn cocktail that would fill Desperate Dan's porridge bowl.

spuds 17:33 25 Dec 2010

Nothing special, just a boil in the bag Scottish smoked kippers with a blob of butter. Makes a change from baked beans on wholemeal toast for a Saturday morning.

morddwyd 20:28 25 Dec 2010

Oak smoked dry cure bacon, in a sandwich of fresh home baked bread, as normal on the weekend.

OTT_B 20:49 25 Dec 2010

3 gallons of industrial strength black coffee. Same as always!

Forum Editor 20:58 25 Dec 2010

Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs,buttered wholemeal toast and coffee - Cappucino with an extra shot.

My wife has porridge made with Quaker old fashioned oats followed by fruit compote - she never has anything different.

That's at around 7:30 followed by a walk,and then the day begins in earnest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone