CEO contact details required for EON

muddypaws 09:26 18 Jun 2014
Answered

I found the details 12 months ago on a CEO listing web site. It is no longer on the site and I can't find any emails I used last year. I know it is Tony Crocker.

Can anyone help?

muddypaws 09:27 18 Jun 2014

Should read Cocker

muddypaws 10:25 18 Jun 2014
Answer

MechKB 2

Jock1e

Thanks. Now why couldn't I see him yesterday!!?

spuds 10:54 18 Jun 2014

There was a programme on television the other week called 'The Complainers', which showed the way E.oN dealt with complaints, and the large amount of staff they had in customer services.

I have been with E.oN for about five years now on a dual fuel contract arrangement, yet it still surprise me how E.oN deal with some of the simplest of complaints or enquiries. I get the impression that its getting worse instead of better. Just renewed my contract, and instead of having two years, the time span as come down to one year. Previously it was a case of simply accepting a new renewal, now its a case of being treated as a new customer, with all the nonsense behind that, and even more paperwork!.

Forum Editor 19:21 18 Jun 2014

"I get the impression that its getting worse instead of better."

It is.

spuds 11:12 25 Jun 2014

Possibly a little bit of information for anyone who received the 2013/2014 Winter Warm Home Discount rebate from E.oN.

There appears to have been wrong calculations made, which the regulator Ofgem investigated, that E.oN had breached their marketing licence conditions. The results of this, is that people who received the discount might or should have a letter about now regarding further payments due to them, which had been miscalculated previously.

As far as I am aware, this effects E.oN customers only so far. If you are an E.oN customer who received the rebate, but haven't received a letter within the next day or so, then contact E.oN 0800 015 9767 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?