Canada GP

Crosstrainer2 05:54 13 Jun 2011

Wow, what an epic, JB was lucky to force an error from Vettel, but to come from last twice is a huge win.

Is LH dangerous? I don't think so...?

wiz-king 06:34 13 Jun 2011

I was annoyed because the antiques road-show was scrapped - the only decent program on all evening.

Crosstrainer2 06:38 13 Jun 2011

Sorry, not my fault, I thought they put it on HD? I had to switch to BBC 2 for the end of the GP

Quickbeam 08:17 13 Jun 2011

I only saw a few minutes, but it looked like the monsoon tyres should have been broken out.

birdface 08:57 13 Jun 2011

You have to ask should it have been cancelled.

[Is LH dangerous?] I think so and maybe should be banned for a year or so before he does kill someone.

Crosstrainer2 09:10 13 Jun 2011

Bureman.

I agree with the possible cancellation of the race. I would have to say that this was the most exciting GP of the year so far

birdface 10:01 13 Jun 2011

Not sure how long they had to wait for the race to be restarted must have been about 45 minutes.I just wondered if it was carry on at all costs so that they would not have had to refund the spectators.

Now in that rain I would not even have driven my car never mind a racing car.

I don't usually watch the G/P but thought that I would have a quick look to see how they were getting on and was surprised that it even started.

I thought it was a bit of a farce myself but no doubt those that follow the G/P may have enjoyed it.

As for LH I think he has lost the plot and of course it is never his fault according to him.

I counted 3 incidents that happened with him maybe there were more and all his fault and the last one putting him out of the race.And it is not just that race it is very nearly every race he is in.

Must have done his early training in dodgem cars at the fair.

Crosstrainer2 10:09 13 Jun 2011

Fairgrounds?

Not really ....

185mph when you can't see?

Yep, that sounds like a fairground to me.

Ct

interzone55 10:18 13 Jun 2011

I didn't watch it all, because it seemed that it wasn't going to be restarted, so didn't bother switching over to BBC 2 and watched Case Histories instead, but now I'm regretting it, as JB is always majestic in the wet.

As regards Hamilton, I think he's getting a little frustrated that Red Bull have a faster car, and Vettel is probably a better driver, although he seems to take more risks than Hamilton, it's just that he's either luckier, or has a car that's easier to drive at the very edge of its performance limits.

Crosstrainer2 10:25 13 Jun 2011

Alan 14

Spot on, you missed out, I was falling asleep, but had a feeling....

Lewis and Jenson have to accept that at the moment, they simply don't have the car..... Red bull are ahead.

Would you pick Seb as WC?

passing through 10:44 13 Jun 2011

That has got to be the best race I have ever seen. Watched it from start to finish. How JB managed to win after all those stops just goes to show the determination of the guy.

Really looking forward to the next race.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

There’s more to Finnish artist Tove Jansson than creating the Moomins

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder la Coupe du monde de rugby à XIII en direct ?