can we have?

MidgetMan 10:44 03 Feb 2006

Folowing on from the FE's post regarding a wish list, can we have a list of the e-mail address's for the various retailers etc who are members? I.e Dell, Watford.

Just a simple little heading along the lines of consumer contacts, it would be nice and tidy and easy to access rather than having to either trawl through posts to find them or live in ignorance that they exist.

No doubt alot of people will say that they have saved them etc but not everyone will even be aware that they are here to be found.

Shortstop 10:59 03 Feb 2006

I agree and suggested sometime ago 'contact .....' buttons to highlight who is connected to the site. I believe that it was felt that this would generate a lot of sales enquiries to people who have other roles, such as the EXCELENT contact for mesh who is here.

Still a good thought though & may increase the presence for the companies, become a good selling tool for them and add prestige [if that were possible] to this site. Might also promote a reason for others to join.

BR

Paul

Totally-braindead 11:50 03 Feb 2006

Not that I disagree with you or anything but rather than starting another posting you could have just continued with the postings in the FEs thread.

MidgetMan 11:54 03 Feb 2006

Would have but its been locked, but thanks for the advice

keewaa 12:26 03 Feb 2006

I would like something along the lines of Microsoft's new WE-SYP system. It would be great if computer manufacturers also adopted this system, as it would, no doubt, reduce consumer problems drastically.

Microsoft's WE-SYP here: click here

MidgetMan 12:43 03 Feb 2006

I am not intending this to become a carry on form the FE's posting, rather a request to make things a little bit easier for fellow members to resolve supplier disputes etc.

anskyber 19:48 03 Feb 2006

Yes I feel a little embarassed about this by extending the FEs locked thread but it would be helpful to be able to see seperately the recent listings from the most recent posting. Sometimes a listing can get lost because it moves down or rather popular threads move upwards reducing the impact of maybe yet unanswered threads. Bump or whatever helps but it is not condonned if used too requently.

Mundy 11:28 04 Feb 2006

Brilliant link. Love it. :-o

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017