Is this called passing the buck

carver 09:18 22 May 2010

I know that Brown is now out of office and we will have people queuing for his job as Labour leader but I didn't know they had such strong feelings about the war in Iraq.

click here

I wonder if this will make it any better for the civilians , soldiers who have died in it or give any solace to the next of kin left to grieve for them.

zzzz999 09:31 22 May 2010

Now lets see who will be first to stand on a platform of 'bringing our troops home'.

bri-an 11:03 22 May 2010

I note, also, that our new Home Secretary has had a pretty fundamental change of mind on 'gays'.
So change of minds happen in all parties, particularly when it is expedient to do so.

bremner 11:17 22 May 2010

It should be remembered that neither Ed Milliband or Ed Balls were MP's when Blair took us to war both being elected for the first time in 2005.

JYPX 19:32 22 May 2010

Interesting to hear David Milliband today talking about one of the factors that led him to support the war - the fact that it was not just the intelligence services in this country advising the cabinet that Iraq "probably had WMD's". Intelligence services across the world were saying the same thing to their own governments.

bremner 19:38 22 May 2010

...and others were telling them otherwise click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?